"Good luck with the weight loss - I am working on it as well! I just awarded you with the stylish blogger award - go check it out on my blog!! http://chrissyinamerica.blogspot.com"
I couldn't believe it! I have met the most amazing people through blogging. I don't know if you all were trying to make my week, my month and my year. But you did! I really have been struggling lately with everything, and not only did I need a extra dollop of loving, but I needed a kick in the pants for my self esteem! Well, thanks to both Lisa and Chrissy... this month I got 2 heaping servings of blogger love and I am happy to pass it on to some fabulous bloggers!
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these blogger and tell them about the award!
So I am awarding this Stylish Blogger Award to these 15 totally amazing and lovely blogs. I truly have had so much fun and learned so much from visiting these blogs. I recommend you check them out, you will not be disappointed! You might even make a new friend or two so check out these winners today.
13. Sticky Gooey Creamy Chewy- Susan's yummy blog is beautiful, stunning and totally delicious! The meatloaf cupcakes with a "frosting" of mashed potatoes is totally awesome!
7 things about me
1. My La-Z-boy recliner is my desk chair. I a more comfortable this way!
2. My favorite book is A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle. This book is one of the reasons I started to blog. The way food is the highlight of the book, it was life changing. I read A Year in Provence every year.
3. I still have my first cookbook, The Sesame Street Cookbook
4. My favorite movie is Man of the Year with Robin Williams as President
5. I do not like or drink wine or beer. I do cook with wine sometimes though!
6. I would eat ice cream 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if I could!
7. My favorite 3 spices are Cinnamon, Vanilla and Nutmeg. They show up in so many of my favorite foods and recipes.