Lisa at The Nourishing Homemaker awarded me this totally cool Stylish Blogger Award.
Stylish Bloggers Award Winners:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these blogger and tell them about the award!
So I am awarding this Stylish Blogger Award to these 15 totally amazing and lovely blogs. I truly have had so much fun and learned so much from visiting these blogs. I recommend you check them out, you will not be disappointed! You might even make a new friend or two so check out these winners today.
7. Hello Tuna
10. Oh My Sugar High
7 things you probably didn't know about me...
1. My Kitchen aid Stand Mixer is Pink! It was a birthday present from my family.
2. I am a crazy rotten insomniac and there is only 1 thing that helps me sleep (sometimes). I invented this "cozy" drink and sometimes by the last sip I can't keep my eyes open.
3. As a child, I collected tea pots. I had over 100 teapots when I quit collecting. My first teapot was a gift from my mom and dad's trip to England. I am also obsessed with drinking tea.
4.I have had a number of reoccurring dreams for as long as I can remember. One is about red jello!
5. I have a degree in Esthetics.
6. I had brain surgery when I was 15! 7. They took out my pituitary gland during the surgery. I thought when I woke up from surgery that my head would feel lighter due to the missing pituitary. (I was wrong)
7. I have always wanted to own a spice/tea/bakery shop.
Cozy Drink Recipe
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 2 cinnamon sticks
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Sugar or Splenda
Pour milk into a microwave safe mug
Add in the spices and vanilla
Heat for 1.5 to 2 minutes, but do not let the milk boil
Add in sugar or splenda to taste
Tuck yourself into bed and enjoy this cozy drink!